Reply To: Up close with a bus with apparently 2 tales to tell

Forums Matchbox Superfast Era (1969 – 1997) Up close with a bus with apparently 2 tales to tell Reply To: Up close with a bus with apparently 2 tales to tell

carmagreviews

I brought mine last week – I would have preffered red but it will do me for now- No Doubt a red one will come!
I also got the red Plastic Renault Master Ambulance – I got one of girls at Warehouse Upper Hutt to open a box above on the top shelve with which contained only 3 red Plastic Renault Masters ; several aqua Chev 57 Conv and the rest generics – I quite pleased with Renault Master Ambulance its the latest shape of the model of the Master and only Majorette currently does a latest model of the panel van itself ; I currently own a Norev Panel van in the construction series of older van.

Earlier I picked up latest Ford Interceptor is truelly best Police livery of black and the ‘ground Glinder’ c2012 Generic of Cat? looked quite realistic and only one on the pegs – Here in NZ we pretty much up to date – Although We don t get the Buick 56 Police at all! there were 2 on trademe ffrom $4.00