Reply To: Showcase: Food Truck

Forums Matchbox Superfast Era (1969 – 1997) Showcase: Food Truck Reply To: Showcase: Food Truck

David Tilley

Well I don’t class myself as a sheep (some may argue due to the fact that I only collect Matchbox, but that is a different story), and I do like it. I don’t like all the stuff that Matchbox does (never have) but I only collect Matchbox so have no interest in what other manufacturers do. If I like it, I like it, and if I don’t like it I don’t like it. I will still collect it regardless if it is a Matchbox basic range model, but some models just appeal to me more than others do. This Food Truck does appeal to me. I can’t explain what it is I like about it, but I just like it. Much like the Scrambulance that I am a huge fan of. I have no idea why, but it is just so cute and I love it. Sometimes they come up with a generic design on something and I say to myself that looks great. Other times I say meh! Other times I say no. I don’t like it. Even real licensed vehicles. I am just the same. I like what I like. I collect them all, but I don’t like them all. This one I do like. It is not because of a showcase, or other people, but just me. I think it is cute and I am going to look forward to collecting all the variations that come out over the coming years.

:) :D :P