Reply To: Nigel Coopers Gathering Ambassador Report, July 22nd

Forums Matchbox ‘Matchbox Ambassador’ Central Nigel Coopers Gathering Ambassador Report, July 22nd Reply To: Nigel Coopers Gathering Ambassador Report, July 22nd

Matt79

Thankyou Nigel. It has been a real pleasure reading your reports but more so the history part which I have found amazing. I will miss your reports I really will 😥

The glimpse of the 2015 range did not make me gasp with horror like this time last year. They have really tamed the generics down to a more reasonable standard. The BMW 5 series looks brilliant. As does the Cadillac limo. I’m just hoping they will all be metal bodies. Seems they are starting a turn around and one that will hopefully carry on until we reach the Lesney era (one can hope). If only availability was 100% better in the UK. I haven’t seen a new Matchbox in any shop for at least 8 months now. :(

It’s a shame the premium line isn’t going to be double diecast. That’s put me off for a start. If that Renault Ambulance plastic tat is in there a lot of people will not be happy paying a premium for plastic as with last years anniversary series. £3.99 for plastic and generic? I think not.

…and thanks Nic for posting the report too. :D