Reply To: Nigel Coopers Gathering Ambassador Report, July 22nd

Forums Matchbox ‘Matchbox Ambassador’ Central Nigel Coopers Gathering Ambassador Report, July 22nd Reply To: Nigel Coopers Gathering Ambassador Report, July 22nd

adbutler

Thanks for all your hard work with the reports this year Nigel, they’ve been a great read even though the current stuff has been mostly bollocks. :D
As for the rest of this year & next year it’s looking promising. Just depends on the execution I guess. ;)
That new Alfa 4C looks great, as long as it has front and rear tampos it’ll be a must buy. Do we know what colour it’ll be? The blue BMW 1M & police Mustang look pretty decent as well, so all in all a good end to what has been a trying 2014 for Matchbox.
I’m liking the look of next years models as well. The Lamborghini LM002, Caddy Limo, Tesla, BMW, Ghe-O Rescue Vehicle, Ford Cargo, Airport Tractor & Porsche all look good in resin form. Hopefully that translates well to the finished product. I’m not a fan of boats but the Fire boat looks good and the Meter Made/Maid looks promising as well.
And, thanks for posting Nic. :mrgreen: